The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de emblema
1emblema masculinosímbolo masculino
- These liveries came to be distinguished by heraldic insignia and emblems.
- It reflects much of Canterbury's early history being decorated outside and inside with the heraldic emblems of early settlers, governors and supporters of the Summit Road Scheme.
- On the wings of the building are heraldic emblems of the Prince of Wales and the Duke of Edinburgh.
- A coat of arms is usually defined as a design on a shield used as an emblem by a family, city, or institution.
- In addition, there was his deep understanding of imagery, traditional emblems, heraldry and associations with the paintings of the period of the work being examined.
- Two African leopards adorn the national emblem, a five-pointed white star on a light blue shield with a gold border.
- But they also derived some very arcane and bizarre mnemonic devices with emblems or symbols that were meant to represent aspects of the Catholic faith.
- Edwin Redslob, when he was appointed artistic secretary of the Weimar Republic, chose modern artists to design the national emblems and coats of arms that were meant to give the new republic a fresh face.
- The ancient emblem for the nation was a lion holding a scimitar against a rising sun.
- The tombstones are those of prominent men and their families and have family emblems on them.
- Red caps, badges, distinct ties and other emblems confer authority on to officially endorsed senior pupils.
- Although there are exceptions, most Chinese ceramics can be categorized by reign marks, seal marks and emblems.
- Again, a very rare popular woodcut dates from after the Spanish Armada of 1588 when images of the Queen were used as emblems to rally national pride.
- In her world national colors and emblems were very important and she figured that the same would hold true.
- As a result, for the past few months, the various teams have been researching, designing and working on sporting kits, national emblems, costumes and flags.
- Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott's team insisted yesterday it would not recognise the White Rose as a national emblem.
- The new passports look like the old ones, complete with green covers bearing the national emblem.
- Our national emblem should be not the Lion Rampant but the mole.
- However, they took care to remove the national emblem from the cover before putting the report to the torch.
- What is this little plant and where has it come from - our national emblem throughout the world?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!