The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de sumamente
- Despite these shortcomings, this is an interesting and eminently readable textbook.
- The result is an eminently readable account that captures the spirit of those heady days.
- Your level of participation is up to you and scheduling is eminently flexible.
- I am unwilling to be completely convinced by something which seems so eminently illogical.
- Rule four makes it sound eminently sensible, especially as it is voluntary.
- The experience offered here is a warm one, earthy and pleasurable, and eminently watchable.
- The result was two highly original and eminently durable clown characters.
- But our coverage of previous fundraising campaigns shows the target is eminently achievable.
- Scott is eminently watchable, playing a convincing rogue with gusto.
- The German architect and environmental expert is eminently qualified to speak on the problem.
- The only drawback to this eminently plausible case is that there is not a scrap of evidence for it.
- That is why the most entertaining concerts during the season were also eminently forgettable.
- Workplace health and safety is an eminently worthy topic, but not one that many people bother to follow closely.
- All of which are eminently curable with current methods and medicines.
- This is tricky on a rainy December afternoon but eminently possible at every hour of the day throughout August.
- That suddenly makes the cost of repairing our fine Victorian building seem eminently reasonable.
- Everything about this car is classic, yet it remains eminently affordable.
- It was a calamitous mistake, not least because it was eminently avoidable.
- We fail to plan for the worst and then act shocked when eminently predictable crises occur.
- My circumstances, while eminently enjoyable, are not helping my state of mind.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!