The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de emoticono
- It is important when you e-mail, that you use emoticons to relay the tone of your e-mail.
- I thought the whole point of an emoticon was to convey an emotion or facial expression.
- On my cell phone I can receive text messages, and I can choose to use emoticons (iconic characters and messages) on the Internet.
- But it's hard to roll your eyes online, and I detest emoticons.
- Take into consideration who you are communicating with to determine the acronyms and emoticons that should be used - if at all.
- Texting uses a reduced form of the English language with symbols - or emoticons - expressing emotions such as happiness or sadness.
- We are heading towards a new future where emoticons are integral in communication.
- If you think about it, the range of human emotions is wide and varied, and also, there can be cultural nuances, or racial nuances to these human emotions and so its not surprising that you might not find an emoticon to convey what you want.
- If your heart is really broken, you're gonna use an emoticon to convey that feeling?
- The idea is that a recipient of the emoticon can sense the actual meaning of the message that has been sent from their friend or partner.
- Facial expressions, gestures, tone of voice are all cues missing in e-mail (and smiley-face emoticons can do only so much to replace them).
- She may freely use emoticons in e-mail correspondence, but on the chessboard she is nothing short of macho.
- This is generally agreed to be the first example of what are now called emoticons, or smileys, the little sets of symbols that are used as markers in email messages.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!