The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de impasible
- The room was dark, but Tessa could make out his defeated expression, his eyes emotionless and hollow.
- When a woman's voice from a car alongside him calls his name, his face is emotionless, blank, dead.
- Diengo's face then settles back into his emotionless, cold expression.
- The e-mail I did receive was distant, emotionless, cold and generally left me feeling horrible.
- Her voice was flat and emotionless and Ryder wanted to kick himself for making her sound like that.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!