Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1emotivocargado de emotividad
- Film is an emotive medium, uniquely able to manipulate through lighting and music as well as words.
- I think I would be too emotional; I couldn't make an objective decision on such an emotive subject.
- Urgent, thorough debate is needed on this very emotive subject, but the right people must be involved in that debate.
- The presence of women in the armed services is an emotive subject.
- This emotive subject was close to the hearts of many councils and generated a lot of comment.
- When a subject becomes as emotive as this one, then people will believe what they want to believe.
- Money of course is a highly emotive subject, and often people allow their emotions to cloud their better judgement.
- Slavery is an emotive subject but has to be addressed head on.
- I knew how emotive and personal a subject it was and, therefore, my goal has been to question not to judge.
- It is also, I fancy, a far too emotive subject for me to handle in great depth.
- The question I keep asking myself is why has fox hunting become such an intensely emotive issue in this country?
- Certain subjects are taboo, or too emotive to be examined with objectivity.
- All I am saying to you is that all the rather emotive matters you are talking about can be dealt with in these other grounds.
- It is easy to see why the issue is a particularly emotive one.
- These issues involve difficult and emotive ethical problems.
- It is a problematic and emotive issue as it relates to the most vulnerable and marginalised group in any society: children.
- The Great Famine affected all aspects of Irish life and remains one of the most emotive issues in modern Irish historiography.
- The debate ranged over many emotive ethical issues and in doing so lost sight of what was of benefit to the area as required by the statute.
- I believe the emotive issues will prove most important in the long run.
- The media's exploitation of emotive issues to boost circulation and to win rating battles is par for the course.