The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of empático
- Yes, we can be selfish but we are also highly empathetic and supportive.
- We can't increase their pay or decrease their time away from home, but we can be empathetic and caring supervisors.
- But they could not be empathetic, they just couldn't understand because it had not happened to them.
- By humanizing his characters, he brings us to an empathetic understanding of what might have brought them to where they are now.
- The trouble with being a fairly empathetic person is that makes it hard to say no to anyone in pain.
- I changed hospitals as part of my rotation and worked with an unusually empathetic consultant.
- Antoine's immaturity is laid bare, but in a surprisingly nuanced and empathetic manner.
- He launched into a sensitive, empathetic account of Mekas's early life and his exile from Lithuania.
- I am a firm believer in teaching children to be empathetic with others.
- Trial attorneys know that some jurors are more empathetic than others.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!