The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1to empathize with sb — establecer lazos de empatía con algn
— identificarse con algn
- Understanding and empathizing with patients can only enhance the level of communication.
- I understand and empathize with the victims' losses, but at the same time, I'm a realist.
- Participants identified a number of specific ways that they helped youth at camp, which usually involved talking, listening, sharing, and empathizing, and teaching campers specific skills during camp classes.
- With the growth of technology and computers, our students are experiencing greater and greater difficulty in understanding and empathizing with artists who lived in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Literary experiences that encourage children to walk in someone else's shoes give them opportunities to try understanding or empathizing with the points of view and needs of other inhabitants of the earth.
- We enhance relationships by understanding our feelings, empathizing with the feelings of others, and controlling our emotions.
- Understandably, Rover empathizes with her point of view.
- They are able to listen to, empathize with, and understand their needs.
- Mostly this happens when I can't understand or empathize with what she's feeling.
- Act like you understand and empathize with every sad story you hear, but don't speak first.
- I may not like the fact he is considering it, but I can understand it and empathise with him.
- This is not a film that asks you to empathise with or even understand the coroner.
- In addition, the more empathetic you are, the more vividly you anticipate your own pain: In a sense, you're empathizing with your future self.
- Now the job description has been expanded to include listening and that least measurable of skills, empathizing.
- Does the activity provide an avenue for goal setting, developing plans, and empathizing with others?
- Although we understand Aileen's reasoning, we neither sympathize nor empathize with her.
- We empathize with others and often respond with emotion to their condition.
- Isolated and alone they cannot empathize with others and lose their humanity.
- We know better how to empathize with a person who is suffering than with one who is succeeding.
- He was extremely effective at communicating and empathizing with people.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!