The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Such an account is not empirically sound, either.
- We need empirically valid theories of how business operations operate, of how investment decisions are actually made.
- We certainly don't think of relationships as tangible, as empirically demonstrable entities.
- Second, productivity calculations measure inputs and outputs in ways that are conceptually and empirically problematic.
- Many of these constants must simply be observed empirically.
- The degree to which contemporary societies are egalitarian is a question that must be researched empirically.
- It also recognizes an exterior dimension, which can be quantified objectively and measured empirically.
- But let me say loud and clear that this idea is theoretical and to my knowledge has not been studied empirically.
- Frankly, that makes no sense logically or empirically.
- Furthermore, empirically speaking, "perfect" guys have one tragic flaw: timing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!