The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de empoderamiento
1empoderamiento masculinoatribución de poderes femeninootorgamiento de poderes masculino
- The next speaker needs to be the type of leader who brings more empowerment to council members and forms a team which represents meaningful consultation.
- The organization's work in Liberia has made a considerable contribution to political party empowerment.
- To help you get comfortable with your ability to take care of business, follow these steps to financial empowerment.
- Giving them such empowerment is really investing in viable business capable of making long life profits.
- Mr Thomas said that given appropriate empowerment, the regions can play a major role in delivering national economic policies.
- As such, the promise lies in the empowerment it offers to intermediate institutions.
- They don't want to give any empowerment to the Canadian people other than an ' X ' on a ballot.
- These forces call for agile flexible leaders, and increasing empowerment to council members.
- The philosophy of health promotion is to guide and support patient care through empowerment and collaboration.
- I expected to find significant restrictions placed on the empowerment of teams by the military nature of the organization.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!