Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1what an empty-headed creature! — ¡pero qué cabeza hueca!
- In many games on the market today, women are portrayed as empty-headed bimbos that need saving, all the while wearing little more than a handkerchief.
- In this episode the merry band of plastic surgeons valiantly strives to rescue empty-headed bimbos who want to ‘look 17 for ever‘.
- I have been around them enough to know that your mother is a manipulative gossip, and your sisters are empty-headed and vapid.
- He wasn't really surprised, since he had quickly come to the realization that most of his class was composed of ditzy, empty-headed folk.
- Ace had this sort of stupid, empty-headed look on his face.
- A more useless, empty-headed crowd of saddos I've seldom, if ever, met.
- If you're a shy, sensitive person, you could be branded as suffering from avoidant personality disorder, while the empty-headed extrovert in the next office is seen as a model of mental fitness.
- ‘My view is that she would not have married him… the surface charms of this empty-headed playboy would soon have worn off,’ he said.
- Never anything less than her own woman, this ferociously independent-minded and intelligent Scot is very far removed from the cliché of an empty-headed actress.
- Not every woman is a shallow, empty-headed twit.
- As vacant as the empty picture frames that adorn its set, this is an empty-headed attempt at romantic comedy.
- And yet you know this is just more empty-headed piffle.
- That's not to say the film is empty-headed escapism.
- If you utter your opinions in public, you will set half the country against you; if you utter no opinions at all, you will be scoffed at as empty-headed.
- For much of the play, the kidnappers, and the student rebels to a lesser degree, are portrayed as empty-headed buffoons.
- In the midst of all this pathetic, empty-headed and incredibly dull nonsense, I offer you some photos I took late on Christmas Eve.
- All image, no substance, she was the perfect empty-headed icon for an empty-hearted, image-obsessed society.
- This is pure flim flam appealing to none but the empty-headed - just about Sally's intellectual level.
- We not only worship empty-headed celebrities, we elect them to the highest office in the state.
- She comes across as an empty-headed, weak woman in all this hoopla over her book.