The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of empíreo
1the empyrean — el empíreo literary
- Someday it may even be possible for the soul of a skeptical scientist to orbit into the empyrean, carrying his karma with him, looking for a suitable body to be born into!
- The Pro Arte Quartet (plus cellist Anthony Pini) contributes a C-major Quintet whose first two movements ensure the work's place in the empyrean.
- Mark Antony well knew the mischief he aimed at, and sensed that his and Octavius's moment had come; all they needed to do was to mount Caesar's ghost and they would ride to the empyrean.
- She genuinely, and far less self-interestedly than most, wanted to help propel young talent to the empyrean.
- But the empyrean vault is little less crowded than before.
- Not only did the band's name prefigure the attacks, but so did the album's elegiac art work of angels tracing empyrean paths to a fiery orange heaven.
- Electronics and haunting effects bring an empyrean stillness to the album's middle third.
- But, not a drop of empyrean manna falls on my parched lips to assuage the thirst of aeons.
- To emulate a human realistically, you don't have to realistically capture the empyrean majesty of our imaginations.
- In America, or the more empyrean realm of art, few citizens were more senior than Al, none more youthful, cogent, articulate or productive.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!