The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of emú
- Ostriches, emus, cassowaries, rheas, kiwis, moas and elephant birds really are more closely related to each other than they are to any other birds.
- Living relatives of moa include the emus, ostrich, and kiwi, which are members of a bird group called ratites.
- Ostriches and emus are primitive birds that have more in common with dinosaurs than more advanced birds like robins, Schweitzer said.
- However, the really close resemblance is between ostrich and emu.
- And the chicks follow the father emu across the highway.
1UME feminineUEM feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!