The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de adjunto
- They also have an all-purpose play room full of toys and an ensuite bathroom.
- There was a good-sized living room, opening on to the small secluded garden; a bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a second bedroom and a second bathroom, and a long but somewhat narrow kitchen.
- The master bedroom and one other bedroom have en-suite facilities.
- It is arranged on three floors and sleeps 4 in two double rooms, one with en-suite shower and one with own bathroom.
- Next Summer Bolton Council is due to build a ground floor extension to the house, complete with en-suite bathroom.
- Asked to describe the room, he said she had canvas pictures on a wall behind her bed, mirrored wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
- All rooms are fully equipped with en-suite facilities, including TV, direct dial telephone and coffee machines.
- En-suite bathrooms come with a freestanding shower and w / c.
- The new inpatient annexe has beds for 20 patients, mostly in single rooms with en-suite facilities, for the first time.
- The Aston Hotel has 14 rooms with en-suite facilities.
- The old building has been altered considerably over the past century and extended to 22 bedrooms, ten with bathrooms en suite.
- The five-bedroom house is fitted with a walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom and this bedroom also has a bathroom en suite.
- There are four bathrooms en suite and there is one that is shared between two single rooms.
- There are six bedrooms, most have bathrooms en suite, all have tea making facilities, radio and colour T.V.
- The rooms: we offer a choice of double, twin or single rooms with en-suite private bathroom facilities.
- The 74 authentically decorated rooms have en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning and are scattered over a lovely hillside offering beautiful desert and mountain views.
- There's a sumptuous en-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!