The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- James's army, encamped near the Boyne river, was further reinforced by additional French contingents.
- It may have been simply fortuitous that they had encamped near the Korisa military camp.
- Standing on top of the battlements of the besieged city of Cardwell, Raven carefully took stock of the enemy armies encamped outside the stout Roman walls that had kept the besiegers at bay for almost a year.
- Cindy and I also spent a night encamped at the beautiful Royal Natal National Park camping site.
- Many times in our past we have seen enemy fleets in the channel and enemy armies encamped in the continental ports.
- There they were, soldiers encamped among the grasses.
- During training, he spends most of his time watching the Russian prisoners encamped next to the training camp.
- But then, on the afternoon of the fifteenth, he came to the Assembly in person to declare that he was ordering the army encamped around Paris to disperse.
- We are currently stationed near Fredericksburg with the rest of the Army encamped around us.
- Staff of roads service was in the area last Wednesday and with the support of local police they obtained the names and vehicle details of those encamped illegally.
- When the Army of the Southwest first encamped at Helena, typhoid cases increased because of the great number of people available who had not been exposed to the disease.
- The main army moved out on 6 June and encamped before Jerusalem on the 7th.
- When they encamped on the hill they made no attempt to fortify it.
- And they took their journey from Succoth, and encamped in Etham, in the edge of the wilderness.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!