The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de campamento
- They have remained committed for over a decade, despite the permanent encampment of 20,000 troops surrounding them.
- He led them through the encampment of blue tents; it was like walking through a ghost town.
- It was Faouzi's idea to stop within sight of a nomad encampment on the way home.
- The soldiers have setup a battlefield encampment that sends injured soldiers through a five-step process.
- Some of the areas have been turned over to contractors who will construct an encampment for 5,000 soldiers.
- Intelligence on the strength of enemy units, location of encampments, and designs of fortifications was almost nil.
- The new policy will have to deal with a rising number of unauthorised encampments in the borough.
- The squall of a baby using its lungs for the first time rang out over the Bedouin encampment.
- The full moon slowly rises, orange-red above the Georgia forest, illuminating a small encampment of tents and camouflage.
- Siri watched him leave the temporary encampment, and then looked around at the site.
- Finally, the young warrior came to the clearing in the woods that was their temporary encampment.
- Use of this equipment in planning your route into an enemy encampment is essential.
- We're going to shift north to avoid an enemy encampment.
- Together, William and the king, Jonathan, walked through the army encampment.
- On this occasion the unemployed workers decided to set up a tent encampment outside the council gates.
- Dinner is at an ancient outdoor Bedouin encampment.
- Both local authorities had in place policies and procedures relating to unauthorised Traveller encampments.
- The committee decided that most illegal traveller encampments were caused by a lack of places to stop.
- We were worried about enemy patrols and the risk of tripping landmines on the trail or on the site of the old encampment.
- Homeowners have received an anonymous letter warning them of an increase in illegal encampments on the green belt site.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!