The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de revestir
1revestirrecubrirwires encased in rubber — cables revestidos / recubiertos de goma
- It dove down and surrounded the dark energy encasing the young girl.
- I closed my eyes, unable to move, unable to speak, the very heat and darkness surrounding and encasing me.
- Isabella walked towards the elegant instrument and lifted the heavy wooden cover encasing the keys.
- The inner integument initiates as a ring of cells around the circumference of the ovule primordium and exhibits symmetrical cylindrical growth until it surrounds and encases the nucellus.
- In particular, the mineral completely encases each fibril, enclosing the fibrillar volume.
- The small silver disc encasing a temperature gauge could be a lifesaver in the event of a fire.
- Then the wax paper was wrapped around me, encasing me as I lay surrounded in warmth for 15 minutes - or was it a century?
- Her main objection was our liberal use of garlic, that pungent bulb with its pretty, papery sheath, encasing ivory-coloured segments, shaped like half-moons.
- The door shut soundlessly behind me, encasing us in darkness.
- These layers surround the hard dark-brown shell, encasing the coconut seed.
- I turned the key over in my hand and found the logo on the reverse side of the black plastic encasing the upper half.
- The road sweeps past vast stands of banana trees, and every single tree is encased in blue plastic.
- The tuna will be encased in a fibreglass cloth and covered with resin to create a mould.
- I closed my eyes and gradually felt the hurt and disappointment ebbing away when I felt his arms enveloping me, encasing me in his warmth.
- It engulfs its prey by encasing it in a suffocating plasma-like substance.
- A filament is formed of a trichome that may be encased by a sheath.
- X-ray tubes are encased in lead shields and fully protected and equipment is regularly calibrated.
- Dry-clean and encase cashmere and fur in plastic bags for summer
- The pods that encase the edible portion of the fruits are hard and turn from brown to pink as they start ripening.
- The book was incased in hard leather which had been stained black with blood red inscriptions.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!