The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de encefalitis
- Complications of systemic infection include pneumonia, encephalitis, and hepatitis.
- West Nile virus is a mosquito-borne disease that can cause encephalitis, a brain infection.
- Meningitis and encephalitis are infections of the brain and spinal cord usually caused by bacteria or viruses.
- Rarely, flu can develop into a high fever, acute bronchitis, encephalitis and pneumonia.
- Varicella pneumonia and encephalitis can be serious complications in adults.
- Measles is a highly infectious viral illness that can cause pneumonia, diarrhoea, encephalitis and death.
- Famous members of this family cause dengue fever, yellow fever and Japanese encephalitis.
- These conditions are causing complications such as encephalitis, pneumonia, diarrhea and conjunctivitis.
- Mortality occurs in one to two per 1,000 cases, often secondary to pneumonia or encephalitis.
- Symptoms of herpetic encephalitis may include headache, confusion, seizures, or lethargy.
- Others carry deadly diseases like malaria, encephalitis and yellow fever.
- Very rarely, an adult with chickenpox develops brain inflammation called encephalitis.
- The pathogenesis of necrosis in toxoplasma encephalitis is unclear.
- Soon people within the city began to experience symptoms similar to encephalitis, an inflammation of the brain.
- We had no way of telling the difference between rabies encephalitis, polio encephalitis, or other causes of encephalitis.
- Patients with meningitis or encephalitis may need pain control for headache.
- The first concern is to rule out treatable forms of dementia such as encephalitis or chronic meningitis.
- In the normal brain the virus can cause encephalitis, an inflammation of the brain which is potentially fatal.
- This is still the case with conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic encephalitis.
- Patients given vaccines against measles, mumps and rubella, polio, rabies and Japanese encephalitis are not affected.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!