Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1mago masculinemaga femininethe enchanter Merlin — el mago Merlín
- There were four ranks a person could be - witch or wizard, mage, enchanter or enchantress, and sorcerer or sorceress.
- Youli watched as the enchanter began his spell.
- I started feeling the magic when the enchanter began waving his hands around.
- It was the White Witch, sorceress and enchanter, whose command over the mystic forces and arcane arts was rivaled only by Prince Albrecht himself.
- They were all enchanters and enchantresses, for the city of Nevada was strictly forbidden to mortals.
- He seizes upon the device of the wicked enchanters to explain the discrepancy between his own vision and that of those around him.
- Maybe he wanted to show of his powers, but since I was the only one there and had little admiration for enchanters in general, it seemed a silly reason to keep out of the battle.
- When he is shown to be mistaken, he blames the confusion on evil enchanters.
- Don Quijote informs them that she is still a virgin, but has been transformed into a common peasant by enchanters.
- Even ogres, gnomes and probably, Deran thought, a few enchanters were present.