The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de codificar
- Private banks also open accounts under code names and will, when asked, refer to clients by code names or encode account transactions.
- Did Leonardo Da Vinci encode this secret in his paintings?
- The information was so militarily sensitive that the weather reports were encoded before being transmitted.
- The Enigma machine was used by the Nazis to encode secret messages between their armed forces until it was captured by the Royal Navy.
- According to experts, several printer companies quietly encode the serial number and the manufacturing code of their color laser printers and color copiers on every document those machines produce.
- Maturin's version of the Shakespearian romance plot encodes family secrets.
- The past as ethnographic material is reconstituted, not only by exploring encoded records of the past, but also by suggesting that there is a constant relation of decoding.
- The spiritual obligation that is incumbent on the reader is to try to open the gates of understanding by interpreting the words and letters in which the secrets of creation are encoded.
- These expressions literally encode language with hidden, subversive meanings, enacting linguistically the larger thematic focus of the novel.
- The crew of a U.S. submarine is sent on a top-secret mission to board a disabled German U-boat and steal a secret encoding device.
- Both were encoded using the same initial 12 letter code indicator, but the second message corrected punctuation in the first.
- According to the code model, a communicator encodes her intended message into a signal, which is decoded by the audience using an identical copy of the code.
- Social issues were either encoded or handled gingerly.
- Here the affinities with the dance of death are most deeply encoded.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!