The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de abarcar
- Surrounding me, encompassing my being as a whole, was a whirlwind of earth and wind, fire and water, increasing in intensity and speed.
- A cacophony of pounding engines, honking of horns, screeching of brakes and Spanish profanity encompasses me, surround-sound style.
- They had chosen to walk within the forest encompassing much of the land beyond the Estate.
- Furthermore the constructed peptide is completely encompassed within the cutoff radius.
- Every dog's life is encompassed within that of their owner.
- In the novelties of our hourly existing, it is easy enough to recognize how much we have encompassed ourselves within technology.
- The image encompassed him, surrounding him in the gruesome pictures of war.
- Our surroundings encompassed us so completely, it was as if we were in this world all on our own.
- He decided that the portal would encompass the entire bed including the carved ivory bench at the foot of the bed.
- He it was whom the sorrows of death encompassed…
- Once upon a time, the door had been inscribed with several lovely characters and a beautiful floral design encompassed the doorway.
- The snares of death encompassed me; I suffered distress and anguish.
- In principle, then, cultural studies includes and encompasses literary studies, examining literature as a particular cultural practice.
- The questionnaire was produced especially for this study, and it encompassed aspects and problems of nursing documentation revealed by the literature review.
- This policy must encompass all aspects of waste management, including waste minimisation, recycling, re-usage and waste disposal.
- It is a comprehensive document encompassing the increasing breadth of activities associated with our industry.
- The book is a comprehensive, detailed text that encompasses all aspects of head and neck pathology.
- Telemedicine is an umbrella term that encompasses any medical activity involving an element of distance.
- There is a lack of studies encompassing whole genomes.
- Such research, at times, also encompasses what might otherwise be called " business history".
- Is it because no simple phrase can fully encompass all that happened, all that changed?
- Our awards also encompass professional areas of life.
- We are entering the Basque region which encompasses a small area of both Northern Spain and Southern France.
- The United States has 540 wildlife refuges encompassing nearly 100 million acres.
- In this context, the term radiation encompasses a wide range of light sources.
- Learning environments, therefore, must remain interesting and encompass a variety of teaching strategies.
- First, only 29 families of frogs, encompassing approximately 4,800 species, were known till then.
- Our definition encompasses both individual behaviors and institutional practices.
- It operates as a full function timber frame business encompassing sales, design, manufacture and erection.
- A well-designed room is a unified whole that encompasses all the other elements and principles of design.
- Meditation encompasses breathing and relaxation techniques that are designed to help you relax and feel at peace.
- That new design approach encompasses high performance and synchronization.
- But, foolish though I undoubtedly am, I encompass only my own destruction.
2literario(bring about)ocasionar formalprovocar
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!