The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de enciclopedia
1enciclopedia femeninoa walking encyclopedia — una enciclopedia ambulante humorístico
- If you are unable to find a biography, check an encyclopedia or reference book at your library.
- Some of my favorite books are old, gorgeously illustrated encyclopedias and atlases.
- The wooden headboard held many books including, the Bible, a dictionary, encyclopedias, books, songs, and poems she had written.
- In addition to leveling churches, houses, and graveyards, ethnic cleansers burn books, encyclopedias, and dictionaries.
- There were also some dictionaries, encyclopedias and travel books, so I could say that their library was complete.
- There were lots of bookshelves filled with books, encyclopedias and dictionaries.
- On the internet, there are vast chunks of information in online encyclopaedias and digital directories, all of which can be instantly updated.
- It stocks a vast selection of books and magazines going far beyond the expected reference books and encyclopaedias.
- I am looking at encyclopaedias and reference books to decide what I am best at.
- ‘Most textbooks belong in the reference category along with encyclopedias, dictionaries, and thesauruses’.
- The major e-library sites will offer on-line reference tools like encyclopedias and dictionaries along with thousands of books and journal articles.
- Besides the standard dictionaries, encyclopedias and almanacs, I have shelf upon shelf of volumes that perhaps even a professional librarian wouldn't recognise as reference books.
- She has long been considered the authority on Walker's life and has been a contributor to books, encyclopedias and articles about Walker.
- Students can also access electronic multimedia encyclopedias, library references, and online publications.
- Exploring encyclopedias and resource books in both languages can enhance children's construction of new concepts.
- Well we learned how to use encyclopedias and almanacs and handbooks.
- Her citations, however, include only an encyclopedia and four books on Africa.
- The bulk of the book is an encyclopedia covering 700 species of ferns found in cultivation.
- This book is an encyclopedia of common sewing techniques from Appliqué to Zippers.
- The book resembles an encyclopedia, with 3,000 recipes from five other countries in addition to Italy.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!