The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1resultado final masculine
- For him, having fun during the creative process is more important than the end result.
- To think about the outcome will be to neglect the process needed to achieve the end result.
- The success of the end result, however, often depends not on how good the idea is, but on how well it is executed.
- He has done a good job, that's obvious, but you can only judge the product on the end result and that is still to come.
- The end result will be improved productivity that would do well to the sector as a whole.
- My job is one of the most satisfying in the Navy, as I can see the product and an end result.
- The final step is that the court must look at the end result and see how the relevant legislation can be applied to it.
- The end result is greater power for less fuel, cleaner exhaust emissions and a reduction in engine noise.
- The end result should be an improvement in the consumers' quality of life.
- Smith tried the same thing again minutes later with the same end result.
- The end result, a small budget mediocre film earned its money and was termed a hit.
- The end result is always wealth in the hands of a chosen few.
- The end result is a trial, and that will be an important hearing, and that's a while off.
- Either way, the end result will be a decline in the competitiveness of the business.
- We both come up with designs, consult each other and the end result is a combined effort.
- The end result of all this is that it causes a loss of two weeks of schooling every year.
- It was a painstaking task but the end result was always worth it - a delicious chocolate cake.
- The end result honoured the past but made it accessible to current audiences.
- I wouldn't be at all surprised if the end result wasn't closure of the Gallery to the Public.
- Since my dream was so fresh in my mind, it was very simple to put together the end result.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!