Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1destinatario final masculineusuario masculine
- The meaning of ‘consumer’ is not necessarily limited to the end-user of a product purchasing it through a retail outlet.
- User-centered design requires the inclusion of a product's end-users throughout the design process.
- One of these primary goals needs to be ease of use for the end-users of the product.
- Backup is essential for end-users and business users alike, and there are many excellent ways to back up your data.
- However, although initially targeted at Asian service providers, its end-users today are all in North America.
- I liaise with end-users, resellers and partners to see how we can improve our portfolio of products and services.
- As online marketers we are, of course, aware of the rise in use of software that blocks advertisements on an end-user's desktop.
- In the end, all parties win as the software creator and partner sell more products, and end-users obtain a more seamless and easy solution.
- Once the data is moved, the end-users will access their data and files as they normally did prior to the consolidation.
- Manufacturers will be held responsible for the reclamation and recycling of old computers, with end-users incurring no extra cost.
- Just ten years ago, security professionals had almost total control over what end-users ran on their computers.