The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of endocrino
- Some are hormones, secreted by endocrine glands, and circulating in the blood, which leave through capillary walls to gain access to tissue fluids around their target cells.
- The foundations of the endocrine system are the hormones and glands.
- In addition, hormones from endocrine glands enter and leave the vascular system through regionally specialized capillaries.
- Once a hormone is secreted, it travels from the endocrine gland through the bloodstream to the cells designed to receive its message.
- It was first isolated from the endocrine gland in the body which has primary responsibility for holding calcium levels in your blood within a very tight range.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!