The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de endomorfo
1endomorfo masculinoendomorfa femenino
- An endomorph holds most of their weight in their middle.
- People are ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph.
- The classic endomorph is an overweight person, of which there are none at the elite level in swimming, and precious few at any level, though I see some at the high school level.
- Many endomorphs need to increase calories just slightly (about 10% above baseline) in order to add muscle at a pace that limits body fat accumulation.
- The body of the extreme endomorph is round and soft.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!