The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de soportable
1soportabletolerablethe noise/pain was no longer endurable — el ruido/dolor ya era insoportable / intolerable
- The smell in the wards was so offensive as to be scarcely endurable even by the oldest medical officers’.
- What they don't understand is that rapid, steady and endurable economic growth needs to be sustained by an open and transparent democratic political system.
- You will even be able to buy an air-conditioner to make the summer heat more endurable.
- All of this would be endurable if somebody could guarantee that this would be the final vote, the end of the debate.
- It was made endurable through their excellent teacher, with her witty sense of humor, and urge to perfect and play music ‘right’.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!