The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1de ahorro energético
- Consumers are showing a preference for all refrigerators with energy-saving features.
- The company also uses energy-saving systems that are a bit more conventional.
- Because they often use the common kitchen, residents opted for small, energy-saving ovens and refrigerators in their individual kitchens.
- The building's community gets along well and they enjoy meeting to discuss energy-saving measures with the architects.
- Energy-saving fibre-optics have been used to illuminate the glass tubes lining the walls.
- Energy-saving light bulbs are increasingly being used in hotels and public buildings.
- Make sure the house is well and attractively lit: this is no time for energy-saving low wattage bulbs.
- Are you using those energy-saving folded fluorescent tubes that are a plug-in replacement for conventional light bulbs?
- Cool-burning, energy-saving compact fluorescent bulbs have taken their place.
- By applying energy-saving techniques and introducing fresh air, all of a building's occupants should be able to breathe a little easier.
- She explains how energy-saving cars were developed and what's down the road.
- The hospital was a blur of polished floors and pale yellow energy-saving light panels overhead.
- They combine state-of-the-art energy-saving features with innovative design, inside and out.
- By following some easy energy-saving tips, you can save money on your power bills to spend on summer fun.
- We feature two new homes that utilize many energy-saving strategies.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!