Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ejecutablethe rule is not enforceable — se puede cumplir la norma
- The case for international legally enforceable minimum standards is irrefutable.
- Some countries do not have enforceable security laws on their statute books.
- There were no specific and enforceable requirements with respect to the reliability of the reported figures.
- Generally, a restriction lasting more then 12 months will not be enforceable.
- Clauses that are too widely drafted may not be enforceable.
- But this was never introduced as an enforceable code of conduct.
- The duties owed by the pastor to the church are not contractual or enforceable.
- In the event it was the only enforceable agreement made between them.
- The decision reached by the arbitrator is legally binding and enforceable.
- Ultimately any human right only becomes real when it is entrenched in enforceable national legislation.