The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1concesión del derecho al voto feminine
- By 1892, borough enfranchisement had risen to 60% of adult males.
- This is the eighth measure proposing female enfranchisement that the South Australian Parliament has considered.
- The wider enfranchisement of the working class in 1918 helped the rise of Labour.
- If society has neglected to discharge two solemn obligations, the more important of the two must be fulfilled first: universal teaching must precede universal enfranchisement.
- There is a definite link between the work women did in World War One and their enfranchisement in 1918.
- The sexual citizen from the ranks of youth demands enfranchisement, including full sexual rights.
- Even early American democracy would get low marks by contemporary standards since there was no enfranchisement for the majority of the population.
- The movement in that college to set up a dictatorship where there was once a JCR sees the dream of student enfranchisement replaced with sheer pragmatism.
- Owning a home offers a sense of pride, security, and enfranchisement that is quintessential to our stake in the American dream.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!