The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de maquinista
1maquinista masculino, femenino
- He works full-time in Switzerland as an engine driver on the country's electric railway network.
- Yesterday he enjoyed chatting with the engine driver and looking at the trains at the National Railway Museum in York.
- His father, Reg, a former Great Western Railway engine driver, always read the paper.
- Her father was a railway worker and later an engine driver, and although he kept his job during the 1930s Depression, the family had little money to spare.
- To become an engine driver it was necessary to start at the bottom, cleaning locomotives, to progress to stoking them and then at last to driving.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!