The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de ingeniería
1(subject)ingeniería femenino(research/industry/works) (before noun) de ingeniería
- These examples illustrate the potential of just two small areas of research in the rapidly developing field of small-scale engineering.
- This would also be the company's global customer support centre for software engineering and development.
- He designed the company network and acts as a mentor for software development and manufacturing engineering.
- More than 80% of its business comes from full-vehicle engineering and development.
- If genetic engineering was not used we would only be able to grow 80 % of what we grow now.
- Gregory Stock is an optimist about the effects of genetic engineering of offspring.
- But since the late 1990s, interest in electrical engineering has grown dramatically.
- A background in project management and software engineering would be a plus.
- Eventually, tissue engineering could serve some superficial purposes.
- We study everything from labor and equipment productivity to product and process engineering.
- Stronger binding can be achieved by balancing and optimizing the individual energy terms through protein engineering.
- Often, however, designs undergo shortsighted value engineering to keep costs down.
- The live interaction with the crew can help students envision career possibilities resulting from studying science, technology, engineering and math.
- That is a challenge, but like I said, the reasons for studying physics or any branch of science or engineering are somewhat deeper than just the immediate starting salaries of your first job.
- The key thrust will be to stimulate learner interest to follow careers in science, engineering and technology.
- We are also supporting a range of initiatives to increase the number of women in the relatively highly paid sectors of science, engineering and technology, where women remain under-represented.
- The second school of thought sees school mathematics primarily as an essential prerequisite to university courses in maths, science, engineering and technology.
- It was established in 1996 as a way to introduce students to science, engineering and technology.
- The aim of the week was to show students the variety of opportunities in science, engineering and technology.
- Up to 150 new masters or doctoral researchers in science, engineering and technology will be funded under the scheme.
- Mr Dempsey said science, engineering and technology are important areas of growth in the economy, offering qualifications which are in demand with good career prospects.
- Top universities like Harvard rely heavily on them for teaching and research in science, engineering and technology.
- It eventually aims to help 15 schools become specialists in maths and computing, technology, engineering or science.
- State officials are refining a plan to offer interest-free loans to students who pursue degrees in science and engineering.
- He will study software engineering at the University of Western Australia this year.
- He completed his school education in 1918 and then studied electrical engineering at the University of Bristol.
- John wants to study environmental engineering at university but will take a year off before going.
- I studied electrical engineering, but after university I didn't want to work as an engineer.
- Are university programs in computer science and software engineering common?
- They begin to realize the importance of math as they see its application in the field of engineering or carpentry or accounting.
- One of the most exciting and emerging fields of engineering is aviation and aerospace.
- Of course, the practical world deviates significantly from the ideal world, which is essentially the primary need for the field of engineering in general.
2(design and construction)ingeniería femeninoan impressive piece of engineering — una magnífica obra de ingeniería
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!