The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(con huevos, salchichas, tocino, etc) desayuno inglés masculino
- Breakfast in there is also a huge treat, with a fabulous array of fresh fruit, muesli and yoghurts for the healthy, or the full English breakfast with bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns or kippers.
- Hundreds of fans were in their seats early for an English breakfast of bacon and eggs.
- These B&Bs try to use locally produced food for the full English breakfasts they provide for guests.
- Cafes along the waterfront offer English breakfasts with bacon, sausages, baked beans, toast and coffee.
- The traditional English breakfast of bacon and eggs is being further endangered by social trends that see people heading to work on an empty stomach.
- The traditional English breakfast is quite substantial.
- Americans were still eating essentially an English breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausage, beef, and low on fiber.
- To the contrary there are some truly amazing and delicious sausages to be found in the UK and many places that actually know how to cook quite a decent English breakfast.
- Then, I would get up, cook myself a nice English breakfast, and then head up to a nearby pub to watch the second half of the game.
- It was full of morning cheer as the guests tucked into their English breakfasts of fried eggs, bacon and baked beans.
- On the way, I stopped at a greasy cafe and ordered an English breakfast.
- Toast is a standard part of a proper English breakfast, and together with a cup of tea, it forms a popular snack at any time.
- They will then be able to enjoy a full English breakfast in the morning before continuing on their travels.
- He has an English breakfast of eggs, beans, sausage and canned tomatoes.
- I'm sure I can manage a full English breakfast even though I did have one yesterday and they'll have something less heavy for you if you want.
- The waiter scurried away to return very quickly with a large Purple Star painted ceramic plate, filled with my English breakfast.
- The deal includes two nights accommodation, a welcome gift on arrival, a full English breakfast for two each morning, a ‘discreet’ gift wrapping service, tea and cake for two.
- The venue offers a full English breakfast or, among other things, eggs on toast.
- She ordered a cup of tea with a full English breakfast, consisting of scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, baked beans and toasted bread.
- Bill opted for the full English breakfast with a mug of tea.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!