The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of mejora
1(of quality, performance)mejora feminine
- This programme of enhancements will improve daily experience of passengers and encourage more people to use the railway.
- This money will be used to carry out further improvements and enhancement.
- It added that the company as a whole spends £50 million each year on enhancements to its facilities across the country.
- The main reasons for these enhancements are for the benefit of the people in the area and the tourists who visit the area each year.
- They also lost enhancements to pay for working unsociable hours and weekends.
2(of flavor, beauty)realce masculine
3(of value)aumento masculine
4(of capacity)ampliación feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!