The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of enigmático
- These people pop up mysteriously and deliver enigmatic messages before vanishing again.
- From the enigmatic Chancellor it was interpreted as the closest thing to a job application.
- Researchers hope that its experimental data will solve some of the mysteries surrounding this enigmatic body.
- Art lovers the world over have spent years musing over Mona Lisa's enigmatic smile.
- Mom and dad are setting the table for supper, a weird enigmatic smile on their face.
- This is the story of the enigmatic Catherine Weekes and the mysteries surrounding her.
- Mostly, though, this stuff is short, enigmatic, insubstantial and exciting.
- Both boys possess violent streaks, but in the end it may be the enigmatic Stewart who is the scariest of them all.
- As their names suggest, they make murky music, so quiet and enigmatic they risk going unnoticed in the corner.
- Although the end is enigmatic like a short story, the film's strength is in its dialogues full of irony.
- An enigmatic character in some respects, Costello played his politics close to his chest.
- Other translators of his work have phoned me, thanking me for unpacking some of his more enigmatic sentences.
- In keeping with its enigmatic image, the origins of the ritual use of the plant are also uncertain.
- No. Will the enigmatic young female violinist turn out to be significant?
- Tall and handsome, with heavy-lidded, soulful eyes, he was volatile and enigmatic.
- He was the most enigmatic and the most provocative painter of the early Soviet period.
- I'd only vaguely heard of the show, had never listened to it, but his enigmatic message drove me to find out more.
- The play, after all, is the very antithesis of the romantic drama its enigmatic title might suggest.
- The enigmatic Duke then disguises himself as a priest in order to observe the events.
- This news came to us from a York source who must remain anonymous to make them sound more enigmatic and exciting.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!