Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1soldado raso masculine
- When I was there, he only talked to the enlisted men and NCOs. No officers.
- Some 300 officers and enlisted men were serving in these historical units when the war ended in 1945.
- Standard military protocol required enlisted men to come to attention when the commanding officer arrived on deck.
- We, the initial troops, had nothing to move into, and within days, more and more enlisted men and officers would be coming in to assume their duties.
- Most of its members were reserve officers or enlisted men.
- The army spokesman says it is standard procedure for military police to question only the enlisted men and officers involved.
- He began as an enlisted man in an anti-tank gun crew with the German 132d Infantry Division as it moved across southern Russia.
- Thus most of the company commanders, and many battalion commanders, were former enlisted men.
- A similar kind of fracturing could emerge within the U.S. Army if enlisted men and their officers spend most of their careers on a single base.
- In 1994, it had 503,800 officers and enlisted men on active duty.
- He was an ordinary kind of guy who was drafted into the Army as an enlisted man and ended the war as a major.
- Corporal John Henry Shelly was the gunner and ranking enlisted man on the tank.
- For an officer to apologize to an enlisted man in public was unheard of, and the soldiers must have discussed the incident at length in the barracks.
- Two U.S. Army enlisted men manning an experimental radar system spotted the incoming aircraft and called air defense headquarters twice.
- This commitment extended to his officers and enlisted men, each of whom he individually interviewed before accepting them in the submarine service.
- It was originally composed of approximately 600 acres with housing for 108 officers and 330 enlisted men.