The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of alistamiento
1Militaryalistamiento masculinereclutamiento masculine
- However, too many service members leave the military at the end of their initial enlistment to take advantage of the benefits.
- Military personnel were likely to experience repeated exposure to combat in a single enlistment.
- Volunteer enlistment is the oldest method of manpower acquisition.
- Low enlistment numbers in the nation's military forces once prompted them to hire advertising agencies.
- The notion of unfairness has also resulted from the demands of the military for service beyond an agreed or implied enlistment period.
- Tonight, the Army National Guard announced an increase in enlistment bonuses designed to attract more recruits.
- Enlistment ceremonies also take place at military entrance processing stations across the country.
- Moore's tenure at the museum was abbreviated, however, by his enlistment in the United States Navy, probably in 1943.
- After forced enlistment in the Bulgarian army, he witnesses the atrocities of war.
- The lists engraved in stone during the war of those who had joined up helped encourage further enlistment.
2(of help)obtención feminine
- You clearly have higher ambitions, judging by your enlistment of DeVito Verdi as an ad agency.
- Schiller, in the second chapter, is his prime example - along with Wordsworth - of the Romantic who resists enlistment into the metaromantic cause.
- This enlistment of scientific authority is not surprising - it also occurs in Europe, North America and Australia.
- Jesus' sermon on the plain is his enlistment speech for that great crowd of disciples who want to follow him.
- Perhaps then Heidegger's biggest crime was not his enlistment in the Nazi Party and assumption of the rectorship of Freiburg.
- I told him about Nana's enlistment in Gandhi's movement.
- Lefties perfected long ago the enlistment of Jesus in their secular messianic causes.
- Through community meetings and the enlistment of volunteers, the city worked with neighborhoods to design solutions to traffic problems.
- Bork begins with the observation, "Judicial activism results from the enlistment of judges on one side of the culture war in every Western nation."
- This enlistment of religious language to advance our nation's policies is tremendously dangerous.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!