The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Pupils at the college are encouraged to adopt an active investigational approach to their learning, designed to stimulate an enquiring mind.
- They raise so many questions for the enquiring mind…
- Perhaps there's an interesting story there for enquiring journalists.
- I started wondering about this some time ago when my delightful and then small children used their enquiring minds to read the UN Declaration of Children's Rights.
- The next level features the Invention Factory with plenty of interactive games and experiments where enquiring minds will find out about the great inventions of our time.
- There is a definite relationship between having an enquiring mind and a general suspicion of journalists and reading news intelligently.
- Aside from the obvious things such as hard work and passion, business success stems from imagination and an enquiring mind.
- First we have enquiring open minds, like three year olds, constantly asking.
- He had a rare artistic vision and an enquiring scientific mind and does deserve the title as the father of photography!
- His enquiring mind made itself obvious very early on, when he put together the forerunner to AM stereo radio in a crystal set at home, when he was only 11 years old.
- It covers current technical topics at a sufficiently deep level to satisfy the educated enquiring mind.
- Hill's sense of humour, enquiring mind and competitive spirit had made him ‘the stuff of legends.’
- Tell all, as enquiring minds want to hear your story.
- Progress requires an enquiring mind and that can't readily exist without the willingness to change with the times if necessary.
- For a soldier who spent most of his life on horseback, Tipu was a man with a keen, enquiring mind and a desire to learn and move ahead.
- He had no qualifications except boundless energy, courage, a capacity to take risks and an enquiring mind.
- His quick enquiring mind took him deeper into the subject than the other students around him.
- Over the years David and his enquiring mind have sought out many new hobbies - some examples being i-ching, handwriting analysis, runes, astronomy and the famous ‘art course’ to name but a few.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!