The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- On making enquiries he hears the Champion has moved down to another road.
- Recently a family were making enquiries about a Bernie Madden, long deceased now.
- Despite making enquiries the gentleman who found the money has still not located the owner.
- Colin said he would be making enquiries on the ground to find out what went on.
- We are making enquiries to trace these people.
- He said officers are making enquiries to trace the source of the leaflets.
- Police said nobody has been arrested as yet and they are still making enquiries.
- They also made door-to-door enquiries to gather further information from residents in the area.
- They do not keep us informed or respond to enquiries and appointments are frequently cancelled and work not completed.
- I will attempt to assist you with your enquiry as soon as possible, and hopefully get back to you tomorrow.
- All are welcome and all enquiries, problems or queries will be treated in confidence.
- In reply to your enquiry I inform you that I was not late for my lecture since it did not start before I arrived.
- They'd had an enquiry about the price of some of the information they sell.
- The police are now carrying out door-to-door enquiries and urging people with information to come forward.
- Police initially put out an appeal for information to discover her identity and began house to house enquiries.
- Police believe they may have information which can help officers with their enquiries.
- Of late, enquiries seem to be pouring in regarding its possible use for various purposes.
- In contrast, the top enquiry in November 2002 was about product information.
- To help us put an end to the current spate of enquiries, please pass this information on to all contacts.
- Police are currently conducting house-to-house enquiries and making forensic examinations.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!