The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de enriquecimiento
1(of person, country)enriquecimiento masculino
- Privatisations were conducted corruptly for the enrichment of a greedy few.
- He said the party would rally against the stripping of national assets for the enrichment of a handful of private individuals.
- It would take democratic control of the major corporations and reorganise production to meet the needs of society, rather than the enrichment of a handful of company chiefs and major stockholders.
- The central economic case for land-value taxation was the enrichment of all members of a community who were willing to work.
- Personal enrichment of any person within the non-profit organization must remain strictly prohibited.
- They both devoted themselves to the further enrichment of an oligarchy at the expense of the people.
- Opposition figures have suggested that the money was either part of a government slush fund or evidence of illegal enrichment on her part.
- In this province, it appears as if corruption and the single-minded pursuit of illegal enrichment at the expense of others are liberally spread across all sectors within government.
- Several deputies from another opposition party filed a complaint accusing the couple of illicit enrichment, but a judge ruled that they had committed no crime.
- Scandals involved relatively small sums of money, usually destined for party funds rather than personal enrichment.
2(of language, culture etc)enriquecimiento masculino
- Quality academic advising has often been identified as an important facet in the retention and enrichment of college students.
- The most important is that of population growth carries with it a qualitative enrichment of community life.
- After-school and summer programs support academic enrichment and life-skills development.
- As well as using music for continued artistic enrichment, she has favourite records that fire off associations with particular events.
- Adams took over responsibility for "a shining constellation of museums ... with the responsibility to use these resources for the cultural enrichment and education of the nation".
- Official instructions are being sent to farmers informing them of their obligation to give pigs "environmental enrichment".
- We've been conditioned to expect music for free, to our great cultural enrichment.
- It's a non-profit after-school program to provide educational enrichment for kids in the area.
- When great musicians, they leave behind a wealth of evidence of their enrichment of music and each other.
- His contributions towards enrichment of literature and society's progress have been widely acclaimed.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!