The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de enterovirus
- The most common causes of viral meningitis are enteroviruses, herpes simplex virus, and HIV.
- When the cause is either an enterovirus or herpes simplex virus, the throat may show tiny blistered or ulcerated areas, and this sometimes helps your child's doctor in making a diagnosis.
- Parainfluenza virus, enterovirus, and rhinovirus infections most commonly occur in the fall.
- Poliovirus is an enterovirus with three different strains that cause disease.
- The enterovirus can be spread through several mediums, including mucus or saliva and food or drink contaminated by the virus, she said.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!