The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de fascinante
- What is more, the use of a black panel in the background had an enthralling effect.
- Providing the Games continue free of security problems, the next fortnight promises to be enthralling.
- The Diablo games haven't exactly carved out their niche in gaming history with their rich, enthralling narratives.
- The most enthralling aspect of No Direction Home was undoubtedly Dylan's willing participation.
- Certainly enthralling is the 14-minute, emotionally soaring offering from vocalist Khan.
- This has been quite simply enthralling television.
- The sight this shower presents on Earth is expected to be enthralling.
- For me it was a source of enthralling empathy.
- The color plates of hundreds and hundreds of species are breathtaking and enthralling.
- A lone tourist baked in the sun as he lost himself in what must have been an enthralling book.
- The music is, as usual, extremely complex, enthralling and exhilarating.
- His comments are just as enthralling as his site.
- Most of us find the oceans enthralling.
- Although the game was a low scoring encounter it was still thoroughly enthralling.
- The Last Emperor is one of the most artful and enthralling epics ever committed to film.
- Some of these notes are so enthralling that the reader can easily be sidetracked from the main text.
- As I mentioned in the homework addendum, the storyline was enthralling.
- His writing is lucid and enthralling.
- What you get is an absolutely enthralling listen, one built with rapturous conduction and taut harmony.
- A repeat of this enthralling spectacle would send everyone home happy, if a little drained.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!