The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1entusiasmo masculineI can't work up any enthusiasm for the idea — no consigo entusiasmarme con la idea / que la idea me entusiasme
- It was always hard then to create much interest or enthusiasm for it here in London.
- At the time, the parish councillors expressed enthusiasm for the idea.
- Many have expressed enthusiasm for the kind of farming that the Limestone Country project will support.
- It's a display of loyalty and enthusiasm for a brand that is seen as fun, friendly and different.
- They chose teaching as a career because they loved their subject and wanted to share their enthusiasm with others.
- In the course of her discussion she expressed her enthusiasm for taking this business.
- However, full awareness of this has not curbed people's enthusiasm for car purchases.
- It also describes his great enthusiasm for everything his company made or did.
- She has been successful in large part because her enthusiasm for the hobby is contagious.
- Chen's enthusiasm for film came from the numerous movies she had seen in her childhood.
- He said he had great personal enthusiasm for the project and praised the hard work that had gone into it.
- Her obvious enthusiasm for her subject certainly increased our afternoon's enjoyment.
- Young people showed little interest in past media and much enthusiasm for contemporary media.
- Can the party get out of its enthusiasm for the single currency if the public mood swings against it?
- Throw in the referendum and this adds to people's confusion and lack of enthusiasm for the vote.
- All that boundless enthusiasm for a linear existence made me feel nauseous.
- However, there is no doubting his enthusiasm for this little-known genre.
- The teaching staff had shown great enthusiasm for the project, and this added to that of the students.
- Already it has commented on this newspaper's enthusiasm for the idea, and the endorsement of local MPs.
- He tries as hard as he can on the course, but given his lack of enthusiasm for the competition, that is not enough to produce his best golf.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!