The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1entusiasta masculine, feminine
- Unless you are an enthusiast for such things, these annual events don't have a ‘wow’ factor.
- He had been a long-standing enthusiast for home rule at a time when it merely served to reinforce his marginal status in the party.
- A breathless enthusiast for the wired world, he writes well enough to take happy Luddites such as me along with him.
- He is also an enthusiast for newer aircraft, which are more fuel-efficient but also more expensive.
- He was an enthusiast for the theatre and university educated.
- He was a leading and ardent enthusiast for the very inward investment that he now equally enthusiastically disclaims.
- A model aircraft enthusiast for many years, he painstakingly built the helicopter from a kit last year.
- The store is expected to attract interest from the sports enthusiasts who frequent the Arena complex.
- The enthusiast for Puritan literature will welcome, read and apply the content of this book.
- The event is expected to attract a lot of interest among dart enthusiasts and all are welcome on the night.
- The people involved would class themselves as enthusiasts interested in the survival of the scene.
- The last game of the year is traditionally the time football enthusiasts and pundits switch to full clairvoyance mode.
- For a change the zoo authorities want the wildlife enthusiasts to suggest a name for this female baboon.
- Gardening enthusiasts are turning detective to try and find the origins of a carved statuette.
- It has captured the imagination of the public and has accrued a loyal following of enthusiasts.
- For the dance enthusiast, ballet conveys the strength and fragility of the human spirit through its grace and agility.
- The advent of the old-new technology is something airship enthusiasts thought would never happen.
- Falconry enthusiasts wanting to delve even deeper into the subject can sign up for a course of either one, two or five days.
- But he is one of life's great enthusiasts and his love of his subject is getting quite infectious.
- It is certain to appeal to field-sports enthusiasts and to nature lovers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!