Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1in its entirety — íntegramente
- The entirety of this immense and civilised achievement is accessible only in libraries, or to those prepared to spend cash.
- The entirety of it is sensory overload, more than one can absorb in any one viewing.
- The entirety of medical records of a community are a non-renewable single good.
- The entirety of the universe flows in patterns and I am a tiny turn in the patterns of the universe.
- The entirety of the Central and South American debt is a result of this operation.