The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de entidad
1entidad femeninoa legal entity — una persona jurídica
- Segmenting the business into three distinct entities should make it more attractive to buyers.
- Whether you believe in the literal existence of such entities is up to you.
- Nevertheless, they will continue to act as if commodities are animate entities.
- In any relation, one of the related entities is singled out as the primary focus of attention.
- Within the dozen or so entities in this media group, there are sizeable differences too.
- Those do not include giving rights to entities that other people happen to like.
- You can watch these films as separate entities or as thematically linked nuggets.
- The profit tax in the insurance sector is to be changed to the general regime for all other entities.
- Companies are quite separate legal entities from the directors and indeed from the shareholders.
- Songs began to be removed from the album-context, to be viewed once more as individual entities.
- It is almost as if two unrelated entities are commiserating over a shared experience.
- Perhaps today's corporate entities are little more than the fishes that have crawled out of the ocean.
- We may be different legal entities but in our mind we have decided that all of us will be together.
- Water vapour becomes tangible entities that look like stalactites and stalagmites.
- Questions of social ontology are concerned with the nature of social entities.
- There are some countries that I know exist, but are like anonymous entities to me.
- In it, they describe a hierarchy of entities very much like what you're talking about here.
- The two stories are very different entities, and really they feed into each other.
- It follows, therefore, that great novels do not exist as entities in their own right.
- Trade with these criminal entities becomes a condition of entry into the country.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!