The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de entomólogo
1entomólogo masculinoentomóloga femenino
- Giving plants the ability to withstand aphids is a better solution than killing the aphids, both entomologists said.
- With contributions from 37 entomologists who are experts in corn insect pests, the handbook includes the latest techniques in corn pest management.
- The professor, an entomologist by training, tracks all the pest problems that impact the state's cotton producers.
- Entomologists recommend scouting fields and being alert to the potential for increased insects problems in early spring.
- Entomologists recommend applying insecticides when 20% to 25% of the corn plants are infested with eggs or newly hatched larvae.
- I have discussed our situation with entomologists who regularly deal with spider mites.
- Forest entomologists call this inch-and-a-half-long insect, which has starburst spots on burnished black wings, potentially the worst ecological disaster North American forests have ever seen.
- "When I first laid eyes on this beetle, I has the feeling it could be bad news," said the entomologist who first identified the strange insect.
- It is hoped that a stable population of the species can be raised so that entomologists can further study this little known bug.
- Entomologists believe that there will be plenty of mosquitoes for everybody to swat this year.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!