The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de entomología
- A large team can now be involved in investigations and she can draw on the expertise of many forensic specialists in anthropology, dentistry and even entomology (the study of insects).
- The book also describes different areas of scientific study, including entomology (the study of insects).
- Forensic entomology, the study of the insects associated with human corpses, is used to establish the elapsed time since death in murder cases.
- The trend is clear - acronyms will not only not go away, they will infiltrate all areas of biology, including entomology.
- Conducted by researchers from Pennsylvania State University's entomology department, the study will be reported tomorrow in the journal Nature.
- Studies aimed at prolonging the lifespan of insects don't figure prominently in most entomology programs, the vast majority of which have exactly the opposite goal.
- In 1936, he joined the faculty of Carleton College, Northfield, Minnesota, where he taught ornithology, entomology, and comparative anatomy until 1953.
- He later wrote, ‘It was this early and much esteemed friend who first developed my taste for entomology, and stimulated me to cultivate it.’
- Together, we have expertise in several areas, including cloning, genetics, biology, entomology, and virology.
- Some of this concern was evident in his views of entomology, a science which he described as the study of ‘our fellow-creatures of the insect race.’
- Together the team members contribute a wealth of resources, including expertise in cloning, genetics, entomology, and plant biology and pathology.
- Anyone interested in lepidoptera, entomology, natural history, and probably even art and photography will enjoy the photographs.
- Years ago I often dabbled in entomology, but do not recall ever keeping records of sweep net catches - we just picked out the interesting specimens and shook the rest free.
- At Indiana, he studied entomology under Alfred Kinsey, later famous for his work on sexology.
- In addition to her academic work, Rebecca has taught introductory biology, zoology, and entomology labs.
- As he points out, entomology had become a social, even a fashionable pursuit by the early 1700s.
- He has done post-doctoral research in entomology, molecular biology and genetic engineering, in some of the top universities in Germany, Switzerland and the United States.
- Self-taught in macrophotography and entomology, he specializes in documenting the social life of ants, wasps, and bees.
- The authors have combined their experience in entomology, weed science, and nematology/plant pathology to organize this textbook into 20 logically sequenced chapters.
- His early interest in entomology was extended to ornithology after his arrival in the colony, and he sent many specimens back to England.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!