Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1incitación por agentes de la ley a la comisión de un delito feminine
- These gases managed to escape entrapment of charcoal filters.
- The feeling of entrapment grows as the roads close and the power goes out.
- The book she becomes an emblem of her feeling of entrapment in her marriage.
- Safety measures include metal detectors, closed circuit video, employee 'safe rooms' during emergencies, furniture arrangement to prevent entrapment of staff, and good lighting.
- We get a shot of Ben staring into his fish tank, a recurring symbol that emphasizes Ben's feelings of entrapment and aloneness.