The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1to entrust sth to sb — encomendarle / confiarle algo a algnto entrust sb with sth — confiarle algo a algn
- You are only entrusted with the responsibility on behalf of the remaining spouse and children.
- He can be duped by almost anyone and it is amazing that he is entrusted with quite so many secrets and responsible jobs.
- Students were entrusted with the responsibility of identifying problems and chalking out plans to solve them.
- He is entrusted with ensuring the best all-round coaching and preparation for the country's top amateurs.
- Silence broken, he then spoke of the difficulty of filling the capacity he is entrusted with.
- She was entrusted with the social inclusion agenda that he saw as being the purpose of the Scottish parliament.
- Her husband died in 1990 and she was entrusted with looking after her family - a task she did well.
- He is entrusted with the development of the sport in the Asian region.
- He was entrusted with their gypsy wagon and the objects they sold from it whenever they stopped in any populated place.
- William was entrusted with manoeuvring these slabs into position and stood just to the rear of the wagon.
- We are entrusted with the lives of soldiers, and those soldiers, when deployed, entrust us with the health of their spouses and children back home.
- As you continue to prove yourself, the head coach may entrust you with additional responsibilities.
- Superiors will entrust you with more responsible work.
- Journalism, like most things, is a grave responsibility you have been entrusted with.
- He is the person entrusted by parliament with the task.
- No international body is entrusted with the task of prosecuting and punishing those criminal offences.
- Do you know what it is like to be entrusted with leadership responsibility?
- He records and names these places as though entrusted with an essential job.
- Exposing a kook being entrusted with a mission of vital national security interest is pretty important.
- Last night I was entrusted with a mission of sorts.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!