The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The group was following the policy of entryism, closing their eyes to all the main crimes of the leadership for the last 22 years.
- Some fear falling membership has left political parties vulnerable to entryism.
- Disputes arose over state capitalism, the nature of the revolution in the developing world 7, the Eastern European states, whether entryism should be adopted and the precise structure of revolutionary parties.
- For Marxist organisations, entryism is understood as work carried out within another organisation without, in the process, abandoning their own program or organisational structure.
- Deeper, it's the usual thing of the main-streamers versus the Socialist Workers, who may or may not be up to their traditional practice of entryism depending on who you talk to.
- But such entrism is of little value if the final product is rejected by the electorate as too extreme and too zealously focused on single issues.
- In the party's brief life it has only suffered from ‘exitism’, not entrism.
- The leadership at least realised that the organisation was being subjected to a concerted campaign of Trotskyite entrism.
- He said he hoped all these applicants would be vetted to prevent entryism by Stalinist, Vanguardist, Revisionist, Workerist or Adventurist elements.
- This promised a fate worse than death: if not entryism by extremist groups, then a withdrawal into a run-down citadel from which insults, but nothing more attractive, would be hurled at the outside world.
- ‘This is a classic case of entryism, just like the Militant Tendency,’ says one worried Labour activist.
- I hope that this is an overreaction to the years of entryism..
- This was the culmination of a process of left-wing entryism which has seen unions representing communication workers, railwaymen, the fire brigades and the civil service fall like dominoes.
- However, the entryism practised by the British Trotskyists was guided by a completely different perspective.
- Does the hard left still plan and theorise about how best to foment revolution in the UK, do they engage in entryism and agitation, and so forth?
- Should we form a faction within an existing Parliamentary party and push for medium term control (ie entrism)?
- As we awake from the dreary dream of entryism, we can start to see that what kept us slumbering in the last twenty five years was indeed a programme of controlled, if not quite repressive, desublimation.
- I mean, I can see the logic of such entryism, but I think in the end it damages Britain's chance of becoming a truly tolerant and pluralistic society.
- OK, OK, this sounds like entryism, and we know how discredited that philosophy is, right?
- The extreme left can't get a foothold in UK politics as independents, so it looks like a return to entryism for them.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!